Central Florida AAMCO Brake Service — Keeping You Safe!
Your vehicle’s brakes are the most important safety feature of your car, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and maintenance to your brake system are necessary to avoid costly and hazardous failures. This will ensure you and your family are safe while on the road. Contact a Central Florida AAMCO location near you for a FREE brake inspection!
A Central Florida AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care expert technician will examine your entire braking system. This includes pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system. If a brake replacement is necessary, an AAMCO brake mechanic will be able to explain to you all the options available and the best course of action to take. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranties.
Understanding Your Car: Transmissions
5 Signs You May Need A Brake Servicing Immediately:
- Unusual Noises. If you hear your brakes squeal or make a grinding noise when you use them.
- Brake Warning Lights.
- Brake pedal depressed nearly to the floor
If our inspection uncovers any wear, damage, or other problems, your Central Florida AAMCO auto brake service includes:
- Replacing Worn Pads & Shoes
- Wheel Bearings Repacked as Needed
- Lubrication for Specified Components
- Rotor & Drum Resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of Other Components Based on Findings of Inspection
- Old Brake Fluid is Replaced with Fresh Fluid
- Adjusting Parking Brake
- Road Test to Ensure the Entire Braking System is Operating Properly