FREE Multi-Point Transmission Inspection ($85 Value)
We will NOT Overcharge you! Pay only to the fix the repairs you NEED. Our work is supported by the strongest nationwide warranty in the industry.
Transmission Inspection, Diagnostics & Repair Services
If you need expert transmission repair in Apopka, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Melbourne or anywhere else in Central Florida, your Central Florida AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care center will rebuild your transmission the right way. We use quality parts because we know that if you are fixing your transmission, you want it fixed right the first time.
We know transmissions and if the time comes when you need transmission service, no one does it better than your local Central FloridaAAMCO expert technicians. If our initial Multi-point analysis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right with AAMCO. Perhaps your driveability problem can be solved with only a fluid change Service and our Initial Multi-point inspection will help determine that for you.
Providing the Trust, Quality, and Value you Deserve
AAMCO is one of the world’s most recognized transmission names in transmission services and automotive repairs and maintenance. We know cars – especially transmissions – and when the time comes when you need repairs or transmission service, no one does it better than your local AAMCO Central Florida technicians. Only trust your vehicle to certified expert mechanics! We perform our exclusive Transmission Multi-Point Inspection service on every car before we do any transmission repair. Need work done on your transmission? Schedule an appointment at your locally owned Central Florida AAMCO today!
If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right with AAMCO. If your car’s transmission problems can be solved with a fluid change or our Power Purge® service, that’s what we’ll recommend. We have the technology and expertise to pin-point the cause of your transmission problems. We only repair what needs fixing and nothing more. Many times, we’ll discover your transmission only requires a minor repair. That’s why AAMCO is the most trusted name in quality, affordable transmission services and repairs for over 50 years.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Automatic Transmission
If the Transmission Multi-Point Inspection diagnosis that you have performed at your local AAMCO Central Florida determines you need a transmission, you can be confident that the unit that will be installed into your vehicle will provide years of dependable service. Youll discover AAMCO Transmissions are your most dependable solution whether an AAMCO master builder rebuilds your transmission on-site using only the highest quality AAMCO-approved replacement parts or whether we install a premier replacement transmission from our state-of-the-art AAMCO remanufacturing facility that is renowned for quality and reliability.
For both transmission services, once your transmission is installed, your on-site AAMCO technician will refill the fluid, make any necessary external adjustments and road test your vehicle to ensure all of the problems you noticed prior to AAMCOs service are corrected. You get peace of mind that your transmission has been rebuilt or replaced to AAMCOs exacting quality standards that is over 50-years strong and is backed by the strongest nationwide warranty in the business.
Manual Transmission Repair & Rebuild Service
AAMCO Central Florida signature transmission rebuild service is the difference that lets us offer you the best nationwide warranty in the business. We’re the best and we back it up. Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, manual or automatic transmission, foreign or domestic, luxury or economy – we know your transmission.
When an AAMCO Central Florida master technician rebuilds your transmission, you’ll have no fear of a defective replacement unit. You know it’s done right because it’s rebuilt using the original unit by an on-site expert technician. Our mechanics disassemble the transmission, thoroughly clean and inspect the internal and external components, rebuild it with quality parts, and reinstall the transmission. We refill the fluid and make any external adjustments, then road test to ensure all of the problems are corrected. With AAMCO you get peace of mind that your transmission has been rebuilt to AAMCO’s exacting quality standards – and the work is backed with the best nationwide warranty.
AAMCO Reseal Service
Perhaps your vehicles only problem is that your transmission is not retaining fluid, with no other driveability problems. You may only need our AAMCO Reseal Service.
The AAMCO Reseal Service for a transmission includes:
- Removal of your transmission from your vehicle and disassembly sufficient to perform the service.
- Replacement of all external seals and select components by expert AAMCO Central Florida technicians to correct the fluid retention problem.
The transmission is reinstalled, fluid refilled to the full level with fresh, clean transmission fluid and any external adjustments are made as required. Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure the transmission is functioning properly and your car, truck or SUV is ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
Manual Transmission Clutch Service
Drive a manual (AKA standard) transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection may find your problem is only with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments. Your certified AAMCO expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission
- Examine the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components
- Replace any required worn or damaged components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards and restore clutch performance.
- Reinstall of the transmission
- Check the transmission fluid and top off if necessary
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper transmission and clutch performance and your car, truck or SUV will be ready to go for many miles to come.
Understanding Your Car: Transmissions
Is Your Transmission in Trouble?
This is an important question to consider, and why diagnosing problems with your vehicle’s transmission can be difficult sometimes. You might notice signs like strange sounds or erratic, reduced performance. At a simpler level, transmissions are similar to the tires on your car – over miles and years of use, the tires on your car are guaranteed to wear out. Similarly, your transmission will wear over the years and miles. Transmission repairs can be expensive, so it is best to listen to those sounds and be aware of the signs of transmission trouble. A simple inspection could save you thousands.
Signs That Your Transmission Needs to Be Inspected
- High RPM (over 3,500)
- Delays in acceleration
- Inability to reverse
- Unusual or burnt smells
- Check engine light
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Shifting gears produces a harsh response, or any strange noises.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
Come to Your Local Central Florida AAMCO. The earlier you are able to diagnose a problem with your transmission, the easier it is to fix it and get you back on the road. Don’t wait until you’re in a situation where the costs outweighs the benefits of repair. Find your locally owned Central Florida AAMCO location or schedule an appointment with us today to get a FREE Multi-Point Inspection of your transmission ($85 Value) that will identify the problem and avoid unnecessary costs.
Contact a Central Florida AAMCO location near you for more information about free towing.
Our FREE AAMCO Multi-Point Inspection®
Come into your local AAMCO Central Florida today and experience true customer service. Our expert transmission mechanics strive to ensure your car will last without pushing the repairs that you don’t need. Trust in our AAMCO mechanics to give you honest and thorough feedback on your vehicle- all on us!
Vehicle Performance AAMCO Multi-Point Inspection
- Engine Performance
- Shock Absorbers
- Heater/Air Conditioning
- Headlights/Fog Lights
- Brake/Back-up Lights
- Interior/Warning Lights
- Turn Signals/Flashers
Vehicle Performance AAMCO Multi-Point Inspection
- Fluid Level/Condition
- Drive Belt
- Charging System/Alternator
- Idle Speed
- Intake System
- Fuel Delivery System
- Ignition System
- Computer Systems
- Cooling System
Vehicle Performance AAMCO Multi-Point Inspection
- Steering/Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Engine Mounts
- Transmission Mounts
- Engine Seals
- Transmission Seals
- Clutch/Transmission Linkage
- Drive Axles
- CV Joints
- Exhaust System
- Rear Axle
Discover the Difference of an AAMCO Rebuilt Transmission
If an AAMCO Transmission Multi-Point Inspection diagnosis determines you need a rebuilt transmission, you can be sure you’ll get the best service and warranty available.
You’ll discover the difference that having an AAMCO expert technician rebuild your transmission can mean, because your rebuilt transmission is backed by the strongest nationwide warranty in the business – up to the life of your car depending on your needs.
When an AAMCO certified technician rebuilds your transmission, there’s no fear of a defective replacement unit. Because it is rebuilt using the original unit by an on-site expert technician, you know it’s right! The technician will completely disassemble your transmission, rebuild it with quality parts, thoroughly clean and inspect your transmission’s internal and external components, reinstall your transmission, refill the fluid, make any external adjustments and road test to ensure all of the problems you noticed prior to AAMCO’s service are corrected. You get peace of mind that your transmission has been rebuilt to AAMCO’s exacting quality standards and backed with a nationwide warranty.
Power Purge® and Maintenance Services
AAMCO Central Florida’s exclusive Power Purge® and Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) services are the most comprehensive transmission maintenance services available anywhere. It’s the service that’s designed to replace virtually all of the old, degraded transmission fluid with fresh fluid to help prolong the life of your transmission.
Much more than just a simple fluid drain from the transmission pan, the expert technicians at AAMCO Central Florida check and then exchange virtually all of the old fluid from your transmission system using our state of the art and patented Power Purge® equipment.
AAMCO Central Florida’s Power Purge® Service includes:
- A complete Transmission Multi Point Vehicle Courtesy Check for your transmission and related systems
- Exchange of virtually all of the old transmission fluid – including the torque converter and cooler
- Other basic transmission fluid changes can leave about 30% of old fluid in the torque converter and cooler
- AAMCO’s Power Purge® fluid exchange service removes dirty, gritty and abrasive fluid that can harm your transmission
- A complete refill with fresh, clean transmission fluid
- A thorough test drive and check for leaks
Upgrade to AAMCO Central Florida’s Power Purge® PLUS service that also includes:
- Removal of the transmission pan for a complete visual inspection for contaminants and abrasives
- Replacement of the transmission filter or cleaning of the transmission screen if equipped
- Transmission filters prolong the life of the fluid and transmission by trapping potentially harmful particles and abrasives
- Replacement of the pan gasket or pan sealing material if equipped or applicable
- If your transmission fluid is dirty or deteriorating, you might be on the way to a transmission problem. At AAMCO, our Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) & Filter Change is the best service designed to help identify potential problems and prevent those transmission problems before they happen.
- *Not available for vehicles with internal transmission problems. A transmission filter and pan gasket or pan sealing material is only included in the Power Purge® Plus service if equipped. The cost of the filter and gasket is extra and is based on the vehicle manufacturer and transmission type.
AAMCO Central Florida’s Safeguard® Service:
AAMCO also offers a low-cost Safeguard transmission fluid change as well. Let AAMCO’s transmission experts help keep your transmission properly maintained to factory recommendations to help prolong its life. Like all AAMCO Transmission Maintenance Services, our Safeguard® service begins with a complete Transmission Multi-Point Vehicle Courtesy Check to spot any potential problems.
AAMCO Central Florida’s Safeguard Service includes:
- Removal of the transmission pan, dispose of the old fluid from the pan and inspect for contaminants.
- Replacement of the transmission filter or cleaning the transmission screen and pan gasket or pan sealing material if equipped or applicable.
- Performing a test drive and leak check