AAMCO Central Florida—Your Local Mechanic For Car Tune-Ups
At Central Florida AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care, we realize that a properly tuned vehicle can not only increase your gas mileage but improves performance while helping to protect the environment as well. This is why we recommend ensuring you visit an automotive mechanic to do a once over for all of your vehicle’s systems. This is the only way to be sure everything is running efficiently and optimally.
A tune up service at your local Central Florida AAMCO includes inspecting and adjusting every system in your vehicle that contributes to efficient fuel combustion and usage. Not only that, it adds to the lifespan of your vehicle and protects against having to make automotive repairs in the future. As we know, often times car repair estimates are not cheap, so to help keep you out of auto repair shops in the future, get a vehicle checkup sooner rather than later. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty.
A Colorado AAMCO Tune Up Inspection Includes:
- Installation of new spark plugs, and if so equipped we will perform the following:
- Idle speed adjustment, set timing as needed, inspect choke, throttle linkage, spark plug wires and distributor cap
- Comprehensive performance check to verify that no driveability or computer system trouble codes exist
- Plus our 36-point ProtectCheck® Inspection to ensure all of your vehicle’s critical systems are in good working order.
Understanding Your Car: Transmissions
How do you know if your vehicle needs a Tune Up?
If your gas mileage decreases by 10% or more, or when you experience any kind of problem with drivability, it’s time for a tune-up. Check your car’s owner manual or Contact a Central Florida AAMCO location near you to find out the recommended interval for tune-ups and/or spark plug replacement for your vehicle.
Seven Signs You May Need A Tune Up:
- Flashing check engine light
- Smoke coming from under the hood
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
- Recurring or sudden transmission issue
- Noises while driving
- Engine chugging, racing or shaking